Law Firm Near Me for an Experienced Property Lawyer in Peoria IL
The Essig Law Office specializes in all aspects of real estate law and can provide you with an experienced property lawyer in Peoria IL. Our father-son team of lawyers uses a combined 50 years of experience to help you navigate complex real estate matters. We advise and represent both property buyers and property sellers in Tazewell County IL, Woodford County IL, and Peoria County IL. If you need assistance with negotiations, review of closing documents, title searches, or other issues involving real estate, we can help. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your real estate matters.
Real Estate Closing Legal Services
Many people need assistance with organization and oversight of real estate closings. If you need help with a real estate closing, contact Essig Law Office for help from our property lawyer in Peoria IL. He can assist you with the following real estate closing duties:
- Preparation of Closing Documents – We can prepare the initial contract for your real estate sale or negotiate for additional terms in a contract if you a purchasing real estate. Then, we can work all out the required information to prepare the final closing contract to complete your real estate transaction.
- Title Searches – We can discover whether the property involved in your real estate deal has any liens, easements, or problems with the chain of title.
- Title Insurance – We can present a legal opinion on the title to help you secure title insurance for the property.
- Information Gathering – We can gather pertinent information regarding the real estate involved in your transaction. Some of the information that our real estate lawyers compile include: homeowner insurance policies, any homeowner association dues, home inspection reports, and home warranty information.
- Coordination of the Closing Date – We can communicate with all the parties involved to coordinate the date, time, and place for the real estate closing.
- Review of Closing Documents – Let our property lawyer review closing documents before finalizing the real estate transaction. We can point out any potential problems involved with the sale.
- Fund Distribution – We can disperse funds to the appropriate parties once the sale is finalized.
Other Available Real Estate Law Services
You can also receive assistance for several other matters concerning real estate law from our experienced property attorney. Here are some other common issues involving real estate law for which we can assist:
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO)
- Title Insurance Issues
- Home Foreclosures and Short Sales
- Real Estate Development
- Like-Kind Exchanges
- Farm Sales
- New Construction Contracts
- Payouts for Builders
Contact Our Local Property Lawyer in Peoria IL
The Essig Law Office has specialized in all aspects of local real estate law for decades. If you have a legal concern involving real estate, you can get the advice or representation you need from our property lawyer in Peoria IL. Contact us now to schedule a time to discuss your case. Give us a call at 309-354-3898 today to schedule a free initial consultation. Also, our office hours are 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.