Dedicated Representation from a Local Peoria Real Estate Attorney
The Essig Law Office offers you easy access to legal advice and representation from a dedicated Peoria real estate attorney. There are many advantages that come from hiring local representation for your legal concerns. After all, you can wind up footing the bill for expensive hotels and restaurants if you hire an out-of-town lawyer. Plus, lawyers from big city law firms do not know and have connections in the local real estate market like a Peoria real estate attorney. At Essig Law, our father-son team of lawyers has nearly 50 years of combined experience with local real estate law. We offer unique local insights to buyers and sellers in Tazewell County IL, Woodford County IL, and Peoria County IL. Contact us today to receive the attention and care your real estate matters deserve from a dedicated local law firm.
Who Can Benefit from a Peoria Real Estate Attorney?
The Essig Law Office has experience working with many kinds of clients when it comes to real estate transactions. Here are individuals involved in real estate sales who can benefit from services provided by our Peoria real estate attorney:
- Real estate agents
- Lending agents
- Property buyers
- Sellers of real estate
When Sellers Need a Real Estate Attorney
Real estate transactions involve several factors that can delay, complicate, or even prevent a sale from being finalized. With decades of experience in local real estate law, the Essig Law team can work with sellers to minimize the effects of complications on property sales. Here are matters where you may want consider consulting with our Peoria real estate attorney:
- The transaction involves a seller or property title with a history of liens, easements, or judgments against them.
- There is a problem with the property’s chain of title.
- The owner is selling a distressed property or property in violation of building codes.
- The seller inherited a property or is an executor for a property from a deceased owner.
- A shared property with multiple owners has one party uncooperative with the sale.
When Buyers Need a Real Estate Attorney
There are also situations where buyers are involved in a real estate transaction with complicated circumstances that require a Peoria real estate attorney. Here are times when buyers can benefit from our experienced real estate lawyer:
- Buyers are attempting to purchase a property from a remote location not in the local area.
- You are attempting to purchase property involved in an estate sale.
- The property has structural damage or violations of local municipal building codes.
- You are attempting to buy a foreclosed property.
Other Situations Requiring a Real Estate Attorney
Here are some other common kinds of complicated real estate transactions where you can benefit from services provided by our Peoria real estate attorney:
- For sale by owner (FSBO)
- Title insurance issues
- Real estate development
- New construction contracts
- Payouts for builders
- Farm sales
- Like-kind exchanges
- Home foreclosures and short sales
Contact Our Peoria Real Estate Attorney
Do you have a question that you would like to ask our real estate attorney? Then, send us an email through our quick and convenient online form. In addition, you can reach us by calling 309-316-3905 during our regular office hours. We are open from 9 am to 4 pm on Mondays through Fridays.