Find Legal Counsel for Family Law in East Peoria IL
Whether dealing with a contentious separation or are looking to adopt children, there are legal steps you must take. These scenarios, and more, are all encompassed within family law. And if needing legal guidance for family law for East Peoria IL, allow the Essig Law Office team to help.
At Essig Law Office, we dedicate ourselves to achieving the best possible outcome for your case. Often, we look to help resolve outstanding issues with your case in a manner suited to minimize emotional stress. However, when family law cases get complicated, we won’t hesitate to stand up for your rights in court.
How Essig Can Help
We focus on all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, property division and more. Our legal team can handle your case with precision and ease.
- Divorce – Whether your separation is challenging or collaborative, we can help work out the finer details and provide representation for your side if needed.
- Child Custody – After a divorce, custody of children must be determined. Our job is to help you win custody or settle on an agreement that’s fair to all involved parties (especially your children).
- Child Support – Ensure the other parent contributes their fair share in raising your children by engaging in child support arrangements.
- Prenuptial Agreements – Settle any property rights issues and assets before you get married by getting a prenuptial agreement.
- Domestic Violence – If you or a loved one are being threatened in any way with domestic violence, call the authorities and our law office immediately. We can work to get children out of harm’s way and establish restraining orders.
- Adoption – Adopting a child can sometimes be a lengthy legal process. However, with one of our family attorneys’ assistance, we can help the process go as smoothly as possible.
Additional Legal Assistance
Besides family law for East Peoria IL, Essig Law Office can assist with other areas of law. Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience with multiple legal practices to best assist clients throughout Peoria, Woodford and Tazewell counties. For example, we cover bankruptcy law, personal injury law, real estate law and more.
Contact Our Office
To best understand how family law in East Peoria IL applies to you, give the team at Essig Law Office a call today. You can contact us at 309-444-8041 to schedule a free consultation. Also, we are located at 135 Washington Square, Washington, IL 61571.