Build a Reliable Criminal Defense in Peoria IL
No matter the crime, your outcome is likely the same without a criminal attorney defending you: unnegotiable fines and penalties. However, with criminal defense in Peoria IL, more legal options become available to you. With an attorney on your side, you can negotiate reduced sentencing or dropping charges. Furthermore, depending on the testimony and evidence surrounding the crime, there might be a case for your innocence. But, you won’t know if these options are available to you without consulting with Essig Law Office.
Protecting Your Rights
The federal and state legal systems give those accused of a crime a chance to defend themselves beforehand. However, it isn’t easy to defend your case without a legal defender assisting. Thus, Essig Law Office can provide support both in and out of the courtroom for various criminal charges:
- Traffic Violations – Perhaps you were caught speeding or accidentally missed a red light or stop sign? While a traffic violation might seem insignificant at first, more than a few can put you at risk for license suspension and significant fines. An attorney can help with potentially having marks removed from your driving record.
- DUIs – Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a more severe crime than other traffic violations. However, an experienced criminal attorney can still help with having charges dropped or removed. First-time offenders also have more options for leniency from a court.
- Shoplifting & Theft – We all hit low points in our life. And in some instances, you might believe theft to be your last option. However, if little harm is done and all items are returned, your attorney can help what could be a contentious case in an amicable manner.
- Drug Charges – Depending on the type of drug and amount in one’s possession, the sentencing for drug crimes can be steep. But, with a proper criminal defense in Peoria IL, you can avoid harsher penalties.
- Violent Crimes – Getting yourself mixed up in charges related to violence is dangerous for all parties involved. Essig Law will do everything in our power to help you receive as positive an outcome as possible for your case.
Other Areas of Law
While criminal cases take up a significant load of cases throughout Illinois, they aren’t the only legal matter residents face daily. As such, Essig Law Offices provides various other legal services to assist our clients best, no matter the struggles they face. For example, our practice areas include:
Give Us a Call
Be confident in your criminal defense for Peoria IL when you hire the professional legal defenders Dean and Dustin Essig of Essig Law Office. You can contact us today at 309-444-8041 to schedule a free consultation. Also, we are located at 135 Washington Square, Washington, IL 61571.