Maximize Your Coverage Through Workers’ Compensation in Tazewell County IL
Not every workplace is conducive to the safest working conditions. As a result, you can unexpectedly become injured and incapable of performing your job duties. And the resulting lost wages and medical bills can be enough to stress your finances significantly. Thankfully, through workers’ compensation for Tazewell County IL, you can claim coverage for expenses accrued from a work-related accident. Talk with Essig Law Office to discuss your options for potential compensation.
Circumstances that Qualify for Workers’ Comp
Illinois workers’ compensation law generally covers any injury or illness resulting from your work and work environment. Excluding injuries that are the result of an employee’s negligence or flagrance for established safety procedures, you can qualify for compensation if:
- Your injuries include broken bones, torn ligaments, concussions, slip and falls, etc.
- An injury results from a repetitive task (carpal tunnel, tendinitis, etc.)
- A pre-existing condition is made worse due to work conditions
- Your injuries cause long-term damage (paralysis, loss of limbs, etc.)
Should You Hire an Attorney?
If seeking workers’ compensation in Tazewell County IL, it’s highly advisable to employ the services of a workers’ comp attorney. If you don’t, you risk receiving little to no compensation from an employer or insurance. As such, your attorney will assist with matters like:
- Filing a Claim – Your attorney will know what workers’ compensation insurance companies look for in a claim. Thus, we can ensure your claim isn’t denied if all requirements are met.
- Appealing a Denial – If you’ve already attempted to receive workers’ comp only to have your claim denied, Essig Law can step in to help. We will help you prepare an appeal with a high likelihood of acceptance from insurance providers.
- Receiving Maximum Compensation – Insurance companies look to protect their bottom line. Thus, payouts for claims can sometimes undervalue what’s necessary to cover all expenses. If you find this the case, our attorneys will negotiate with insurers to help you receive maximum compensation.
- Fighting Employer Retaliation – All Illinois employees have a right to compensation under state workers’ compensation laws. However, if your employer does not respect this right and instead takes actions in retaliation against you, seek legal assistance ASAP. Essig Law can help hold employers accountable.
Talk with Dean and Dustin Essig
When contending with workers’ compensation in Tazewell County IL, rely on the go-to workers’ comp attorneys in the area. You can trust the attorney duo of Dean and Dustin Essig to get you the compensation you deserve. Call Essig Law Office today at 309-444-8041 to schedule a consultation with a workers’ comp attorney. Also, we are located at 135 Washington Square, Washington, IL 61571.