Buying or Selling? Find Your Local Real Estate Lawyer for Washington IL
Buying or selling your home is an exciting time for any family or individual. However, before you can start moving your furniture around, there’s plenty of work to be done for the legal side of your real estate transaction. And if you don’t have the proper knowledge of real estate law, you risk making mistakes and costing yourself more time and money throughout the sales process. Thus, it’s crucial you hire your local real estate lawyer for Washington IL: Essig Law Office.
Since 1974, Essig Law Office has assisted the residents of Tazewell, Woodford and Peoria counties with a depth of knowledge in matters involving family law, real estate law, criminal law and more. Dean and Dustin Essig work one on one with clients to fully assess a case and develop the best plan of action. With compassion and dedication, we strive to better the lives of those we serve, handling any legal issues that may come your way.
What Can a Real Estate Attorney Do for You?
Whether considering purchasing or selling a home with or without a real estate agent, this doesn’t mean you won’t need a real estate lawyer at some point. The attorneys of Essig Law Office work to provide you the necessary services to help complete your real estate transaction.
- Complete Complicated Contracts
- Not every sale of a house is as straightforward as you would like. For example, you could discover a tax lien exists on your property, or a tenant may be involved with space you wish to purchase. For unique scenarios, real estate lawyers can help to resolve any conflicts. Our attorneys aim to ensure you are treated fairly and able to complete your sale as quickly as possible.
- Represent Your Best Interests
- Although Illinois does not require you to hire a real estate attorney for your transaction, it’s always a good idea to do so. Our attorneys work to represent your interests and ensure you can complete your home sale in a manner satisfying to you. Furthermore, if the opposite party has a lawyer of their own, it becomes especially important to hire one for yourself.
- Handle the Technical Aspects
- There’s more to a home sale than agreeing on a price and shaking hands. There are plenty of laws that must be upheld, and significant amounts of legal paperwork to be completed. And while some real estate agents claim to be able to handle that side of your sale, it’s safer to have someone well-versed in the legalities of real estate law to handle the technical side of your transaction.
Featured Practice Areas
Not only can you work with Essig Law Office as a real estate lawyer for Washington IL, but we can assist in a variety of other legal areas. So, to best serve our community, Dean and Dustin Essig have developed experience and knowledge in the legal practices of:
For proper assistance with your next real estate transaction, put your trust in the go-to real estate lawyer of Washington IL, Essig Law Office. Call us today at 309-444-8041 to schedule a free consultation. Also, we are located at 135 Washington Square, Washington, IL 61571.