When Should I Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Washington IL?
Get the legal representation you need to receive the compensation you deserve if you get hurt with an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Washington IL. Schedule a review of your claim with our experienced personal injury lawyers by calling 309-248-5966.
Injuries you receive from someone else’s negligence can inflict lingering pain that may affect you the rest of your life. Accidents on the job, on the road, with a fall, or from a dog bite can happen at any time. However, you may not know if your situation warrants legal assistance. Therefore, you should contact Essig Law to get the answers you need. Extensive medical bills or lost wages that create a financial loss stemming from your injuries may entitle you to compensation.
The insurance companies handling your claim will try to get you to accept a settlement for less money than you deserve. Consequently, you should consult with experienced Essig Law personal injury lawyers. Our legal professionals know the value of injuries and losses. We can ensure you receive the full compensation you deserve. Contact us now to discuss your case.
When Car Accidents Require a Personal Injury Lawyer in Washington IL
You need to focus on your recovery if negligence from another driver injures you in a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident. So, get the ally you need to fight for your rightful compensation with an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Washington IL. We will treat you with dignity and respect while handling the following duties:
- Help with medical treatment – At times, an at-fault party’s insurance company refuses to pay for your treatment by alleging it is unnecessary or excessive. Our attorneys can gather evidence from medical records and doctor statements to fight for those expenses to get paid. We can ensure bills get submitted to the insurance company for prompt payment of your treatment.
- Evidence gathering – The other driver’s insurance company may deny your claim by alleging you are the at-fault party that caused the accident. In that case, our attorneys can gather evidence from police reports, video footage, and witness statements. Then, we can use this evidence to prove your claim and get the compensation you deserve.
- Keep the insurance companies honest – Insurance companies will tell you that you do not need an attorney. Legally, you are not required to hire a personal injury lawyer in Washington IL. However, insurance companies operate in their own best interests, not yours. If you retain an Essig Law attorney, we can represent you if your case goes before a mediator, an arbitrator, or a judge. Plus, we can handle all communications with the insurance company to make sure you receive fair compensation.
When Do I Need a Lawyer for Workers’ Compensation Claims?
If you file a workers’ compensation claim, you could face a dispute from your employer or the insurance company. When that happens, you should consult with an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Washington IL. We will review your case, collect evidence, get an independent medical assessment, and tackle everything it takes to get you fair compensation. If you are wondering whether your situation merits legal counsel, get us to review your case for any of the following conditions:
- Your claim gets denied.
- You have a pre-existing condition.
- On-the-job injuries put you on permanent disability.
- Your ability to work gets compromised from your injuries.
- Insurance companies will not pay for the treatment you need.
- You receive other government benefits.
- Your case will go to a hearing.
Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Assist with My Slip and Fall Claim?
You can file a slip and fall claim any time negligence from a property owner causes you to fall and injure yourself. For instance, the property owner can cause predictable and avoidable slip and fall conditions with wet floors, trailing cables, or common trip hazards. That property owner has a responsibility to make sure dangerous conditions that could injure visitors do not exist. If you suffered this sort of injury, discuss your case with an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Washington IL. We can prove your case by demonstrating the following:
- The property owner owed you a duty of care that would prevent your slip and fall injuries. If they invite you to the property for personal or business reasons, they owe it to you to provide safe conditions.
- The property owner did not exercise due care to make sure that the dangerous condition that caused your slip and fall accident was safe.
- Due to the property owner’s negligence, you were injured in a slip and fall accident.
Consult with Our Personal Injury Lawyer in Washington IL
Fight for the compensation you need to pay your bills if you get hurt with an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Washington IL. In addition to the above examples, we can also assist if you sustain an injury from a dog bite. The dog owner can be held accountable if you can prove the dog caused your injuries, you did not provoke the attack, and it occurred in a public place or private property. If you have a question about whether you need legal assistance, call 309-248-5966 or contact us online. We will listen to your circumstances and offer you an evaluation of how we can help.