Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Tazewell County IL?
Insurance companies make it difficult to receive fair compensation when you get hurt so get help from an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Tazewell County IL. Call today at 309-248-5966 to the legal representation you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
If you get hurt in a traffic accident, at work, on a fall, or from a dog bite, insurance companies use tactics to deny all or part of your claim. First, they will deny the party they represent has a responsibility to pay your claim. Next, they will delay payments on medical bills and the treatment you need to recover from your injury. Then, they will refuse to pay for you treatment by claiming it is unnecessary or excessive. If all those tactics do not wear you down, they will pressure you into accepting a settlement worth less than the fair compensation value of your injuries and losses.
Contact Essig Law now to review the facts of your claim. Our personal injury lawyer will serve as your ally to fight for the compensation you are entitled to receive.
When Traffic Accidents Require a Personal Injury Lawyer in Tazewell County IL
If you sustain an injury in car accident, motorcycle accident, or truck accident due to negligence from another driver, you need help. So, your best bet is to call an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Tazewell County IL. We will treat your claim with dignity and respect. Plus, you can take the time you need to recover because we will handle the following:
- Getting medical treatment covered – Often, an at-fault driver’s insurance company will refuse to pay for your treatment by claiming it is excessive or unnecessary. We can gather evidence from medical records and doctor statements to prove your treatment is valid. That way, we can ensure bills get submitted to the insurance company responsible to provide prompt payment for your treatment.
- Evidence collection – The at-fault driver’s insurance company may deny your claim by alleging you caused the accident. If that happens, our attorneys will prove your case by collecting evidence from police reports, video footage, and witness statements. Consequently, we can have those false claims thrown out and ensure you receive compensation on your claim.
- Keep the insurance companies honest – Insurance companies do not want you to get an attorney. Legally, you do not have to hire a personal injury lawyer in Tazewell County IL. However, insurance companies can take advantage of you without professional legal counsel. If you retain an Essig Law attorney, we can represent you if your case goes to a judge, a mediator, or an arbitrator. In addition, we can handle all negotiations with the insurance company to make sure you do not receive less compensation than you should.
When Do I Need a Lawyer for Workers’ Compensation Claims?
In a workers’ compensation case, employers or the insurance company representing them will often try to deny your claim. For that reason, you should discuss your case with an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Tazewell County IL. We can prove your claim by collecting evidence, conducting an independent medical review, and uncovering liabilities your employer failed to address. If you are wondering whether you need an injury lawyer, make sure to contact us if your case involves any of the following conditions:
- Claims get denied.
- A pre-existing condition exists in your medical history.
- You suffer permanent disability from job-related injuries.
- Job-related injuries compromise your ability to work and cause lost wages.
- Insurance companies claim the medical treatment you need is excessive or unnecessary.
- You get compensated from other government benefits.
- Your case gets scheduled for a hearing in front of a judge, arbitrator, or mediator.
Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Assist with My Slip and Fall Claim?
You have a valid slip and fall claim any time negligence by a property owner causes you to sustain injuries from a fall. For example, the property owner fails to rectify predictable and avoidable slip and fall conditions with wet floors, trailing cables, or uneven walkways. The property owner owes you a responsibility of care to ensure that avoidable fall risks that could injure you are addressed. If you get hurt under these circumstances, contact an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Tazewell County IL. Our experienced personal injury lawyers can prove your claim by proving the following conditions:
- The property owner owes a duty of care to you to take care of tripping hazards that could hurt you before you arrive. If you are invited to the property for personal or business reasons, they have a responsibility to provide safe conditions.
- The property owner failed to address predictable and avoidable tripping hazards that caused your fall and resulting injuries.
- You were injured in a slip and fall accident due to the property owner’s willful negligence.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyer in Tazewell County IL
Do not let negligent parties or insurance companies bully you out of the compensation you deserve when you are injured. Contact an Essig Law personal injury lawyer in Tazewell County IL. Our attorneys will collect the evidence, negotiate with insurance, and represent you to get you fair compensation. Call now at 309-248-5966 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.