Looking for a Property Closing Attorney in Bartonville IL?
Buyers, sellers, and lenders can all benefit from services provided by an experienced Essig Law property closing attorney in Bartonville IL. Attorneys from our law firm specialize in real estate law. So, we can simplify the closing process for real estate transactions. Plus, our lawyers have gained their education, lived, and worked in Central Illinois. Consequently, we can provide you with in-depth knowledge of local real estate laws. Also, we use relationships with local agents, courts, judges, and knowledge of communities involved in the purchase or sale. Most importantly, our attorneys take a personal interest in the legal matters concerning you. Therefore, we provide compassionate counsel and sound advice on your real estate matters. Schedule a free consultation today. Discuss your real estate transaction with our experienced property closing attorney in Bartonville IL.
How Buyers Benefit from Our Property Closing Attorney
Buyers are often the most common clients that benefit by working with an Essig Law property closing attorney in Bartonville IL. Our attorneys can make the real estate purchase go more smoothly by handling the following responsibilities:
- Review of Contract Documents – Our real estate attorney can review the contract for the property sale. As a result, we can advise you on necessary amendments that can be made to negotiate more favorable terms for you. In addition, we can let you know about the tax consequences of the impending purchase and other potential liabilities.
- Title Search – We can conduct a property title search to identify whether the property has any outstanding liens or judgements. That way, you can avoid having to pay for any past encumbrances.
- Title Insurance – Our attorneys will also present their legal opinion of the chain of title to the title company to you gain title insurance for the property.
- Information Gathering – In addition, our real estate lawyers can also assist you by gathering helpful information including homeowners insurance policies, any dues that would be owed to homeowners associations, home inspection reports, and home warranties.
- Coordination of Closing – We can handle communication with the parties involved to help you set a convenient date, time, and location for the property closing.
- Distribution of Funds – Our attorneys can also handle the disbursement of the funds involved to all appropriate parties during the property closing process.
How Sellers Benefit from Our Property Closing Attorney
There are many situations where sellers also benefit from services provided by our property closing attorney in Bartonville IL. Real estate transactions involve a staggering amount of legal paperwork and substantial amounts of money. Therefore, it is important to get the legal guidance you curb any legal hassles involved in the closing process. In fact, we recommend avoid selling any property without our help in the following circumstances:
- Liens – We can work to resolve any outstanding liens or judgements that may hold up the sale of your property. Our attorneys can check with the title company to make sure all lien holders get paid to address this obstacle.
- Estate Sales – Our real estate attorney can help to ease your burden by reviewing ownership documents if you are selling a property that you inherited. That way, you do not miss any necessary information that could cause legal issues during your grieving process.
- Short Sales – Any sales where your lenders agree to let you sell the home for less than you owe involve legal complexities. Our attorneys can help you navigate the litany of legal requirements involved.
- Joint Sales – You can avoid bitter disputes if you are selling a property within anyone else involved who is not your spouse with help from our attorney. With our help, we can ensure that the needs of both owners are prioritized during the sales process.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Avoid any unnecessary delays and hassles with your real estate transaction with help from an Essig Law property closing attorney in Bartonville IL. Email us today to request a free consultation to discuss your real estate law matters. Call 309-444-8041 if you prefer to schedule a consultation by phone. We can also help if you need a property closing attorney in East Peoria IL, or a property closing attorney in Peoria IL. We can also help if you need a real estate closing Attorney in Morton IL, a real Estate Closing Attorney in Pekin IL, or a real estate closing attorney in Washington IL.